Hey everyone! Is anyone else ridiculously happy that it’s Friday?? Because THIS GIRL sure is!
Brandon and I are headed to an Ohio State football game tomorrow. If you’ll recall, the tickets were his birthday gift last month.
This will be my first Ohio State game. As most people know by now, I am a Gator first and foremost.
But because I love my husband, I will
hesitantly gladly put on a Buckeye t-shirt and cheer his team on.
(The only Ohio State shirt I own … guess who bought it for me? )
I’m sure I’ll have plenty of stories from the game to share with all of you, but in the meantime, here’s a few other fun blog posts to check out!
- Jenna at Eat, Live, Run posted about her challenge to herself to cook her way through her grandmother’s recipe book. Good luck to Jenna as she attempts to accomplish this feat!
- Sam at Fitness, Food, and Faith posted a super-delicious looking (and super-easy looking!) recipe for beef bourguignon, cooked in a slow cooker. This is definitely one recipe that I want to try!
- My fabulous sister-in-law, Christi, posted at Witty Words a cool post that included lots of other articles that you need to check out … including a eulogy written by Steve Jobs’ sister.
- Christi introduced me to another Christy at The Girl Who Ate Everything. I was searching through her old recipes and found one for Ruth’s Chris-style sweet potatoes that look AMAZING!
- And probably the most profound find of the week … Tina at Carrots ‘N’ Cake taught me that I was foam rolling incorrectly!! Now if that’s not a significant life lesson, I don’t know what is!
One more thing … a friend just had this video posted on facebook, and it is HILARIOUS. You have to check it out!
Have a great weekend, everybody!!!
Question for ya …
If you’ve read an interesting post or article this week, please share!
What are your weekend plans?