Happy Friday, my friends! Here’s some random thoughts to spice up your day … from me, to you.
1. I have found a new favorite afternoon snack:
I found this instant oatmeal at Whole Foods. And check out their genius idea … they include a measuring line on the individual packages, so that you can add your liquid to the bag, rather than dirtying up a measuring cup!
The nutrition facts look pretty good …
… and it’s just really tasty! If you have a Whole Foods around you, try it out!
2. When I was home last week, I was going through some old boxes. One box included several things from my bedroom in high school.
Would you like to see what treasures I had hanging on my wall back in the year 2000?
The first person to guess my favorite BSB member gets a super-cool prize.
(OK, not really.)
3. Jessica never fails to have the most drool-worthy recipes I’ve ever seen. This week’s temptation? Blueberry Bacon Breakfast Cake. Seriously, check it out. And then go eat a carrot, because just looking at those pictures will make you gain 5 pounds.
Far be it for me to pass up free dessert.
That would be an Oreo Molten Cake. With warm, oozy Oreo crème in the middle. Oh. my. word.
5. I have learned something since moving to Atlanta. Actually, I learned it on Day 1.
Atlanta drivers are CRAZY.
No, really. Like … crazy.
And they like to use their horns … a lot. For no apparent reason.
And evidently grass, sidewalks, and median barriers are meant to be driven upon.
(OK now stairs I haven’t actually seen … yet.)
6. Anyone else watch “Biggest Loser” on Tuesday?
Brandon and I couldn’t figure out why the contestants were so shocked and outraged by the most recent twist. Didn’t the show do the same thing last year? I’m still scratching my head, trying to figure out what the BIG problem was …
7. Brandon and I completely missed the memo that Jesus Culture was in town this past Monday. But since we missed their live concert, I thought I’d share a Youtube video of one of my favorite songs that they play! Enjoy!
And that is it for today! Have an amazing weekend!
Question for ya …
What’s on the agenda for this weekend?
Brandon and I are doing some volunteer work tomorrow with our church. Other than that, no major plans!
What are drivers like where you live?
Have you tried the Oreo molten cake?? Have you ever had Chili’s original molten cake?
Both are incredibly delicious.
BSB or ‘NSYNC?
I always thought ‘NSYNC was better, but I had a thing for Nick Carter. Don’t ask.