1. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families! We had a great day relaxing at my mom’s house. We ate plenty of food and just enjoyed the day together!
2. Just when I thought we had gone through enough motor skill milestones for the month:
… Addison is now pulling herself up!
It started the weekend before we left for Florida, with her holding on to the laundry basket:
And now she is pulling herself up in her crib, on the couch, and really anything else she can get her hands on. This momma is both sad at how quickly she’s growing up and proud of her accomplishments!
3. Addie and her cousins met Santa this week.
That was the only picture we got before Addie moved from shock to horror. Let’s just say that she was less than impressed with jolly old Saint Nicholas.
4. My mom and I left Addie with Brandon one night and went to see this:
I loved it. I actually enjoyed it more than the first movie! Two thumbs up!
5. Addie left her mark on me this week.
See those bruises? Those are from my little vampire girl! She was sucking on my arm and left me with what looks like hickies! So much for wearing sleeveless shirts this week!
6. A friend shared this sweet blog post with me recently. Sometimes we need to remember to stop and smell the roses. The laundry and dishes will get done eventually.
7. Anyone doing Black Friday shopping today?? Brandon and I saw tents in front of Best Buy on MONDAY. Monday! Are the deals really so great that people are willing to camp out ALL WEEK for them? That’s just crazy to me. But hey, to each their own!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Question for ya …
How was your Thanksgiving? What was the best thing you ate?
Anyone else see the new Hunger Games movie yet? Thoughts?
If you’re shopping today, what stores are you hitting up?