Well, I’m back for Round 2 of Fun Friday!
Let’s just jump right in, shall we?
1. First of all, this month is packed with fun things going on. This weekend, we plan to take Addie to her first pumpkin patch, and I can’t wait! We also have Brandon’s dad’s birthday, Brandon’s birthday (yay!), my mom visiting, a trip to the town of Helen for Oktoberfest, Addie’s 6 month pictures (eek!), and I have a weekend retreat with my women’s mentoring group. Wow, I’m tired just thinking about all of it!
2. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to read to Addie when she has other plans for her books …
No joke, they all end up in her mouth. And if I try to keep them out of her reach while I’m reading, she grunts and strains and makes loud noises of protest until I give in. #sucker
3. But I do have to give the girl credit. She’s getting better at sitting up each and every day!
Clearly, I’m a proud momma.
4. The new Top Chef season started this week. I’m so excited!
Anyone else watch Top Chef?? I love this show. I’m constantly amazed at the dishes the contestants create.
Oh and have I mentioned before that I met Sam, one of the
cutest most talented chefs to ever be on the show?
Oh I have? Oops.
5. I wanted to share one of my current favorite blogs with y’all.
Shay is the creator of “mix and match family.” She also happens to be the sister of this guy:
But that’s not why I love her blog. I love her because she’s a fellow momma, Jesus lover, and Starbucks fanatic. She is also quite the fashionista … whereas sadly, I am not. So I love her blog because she not only posts pictures of her cute outfits for inspiration, but she also includes links to websites where you can actually buy the clothes. So she takes all of the guess work out of it! She’ll do whole posts on jeans, boots, shorts, etc, and put links to all of the items that she likes.
So if you’re fashion-challenged like I am, I highly recommend perusing her site … hopefully you’ll find some good ideas, like I did!
6. And if you haven’t seen this video yet, you need to. It’s pretty funny.
I think my favorite part was Joseph Gordon Levitt lip syncing to “Super Bass.” I don’t even like that song, but he makes me forget that I don’t like it!
That’s it for me, my friends! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Question for ya …
What are your weekend plans?
Anyone else watching the new season of Top Chef?
Have you seen any funny YouTube videos recently? Share the link!