1. Anyone else watch the Big Brother finale this week?
The one thing I was most looking forward to about the finale didn’t happen.
Julie Chen didn’t ask Nick about Gina Marie’s
insane obsession love for him.
Such a letdown!
2. Before Addie was born, my blogger buddy Cinnamon sent Addie a blanket and hat that she made herself! It was such a sweet gesture, but we haven’t had the opportunity to use the hat up to now, because it’s been so warm.
Well we finally had some cooler weather this week, and I must say, I think Addie looks pretty adorable in Cinnamon’s creation!
Thanks again, my friend!
3. This weekend, Brandon’s brother, Matt, is coming in to town!
The guys are mostly doing golf-related activities all weekend, but I’m looking forward to Addie and Uncle Matt spending a little quality time together, as well!
4. A friend from high school sent me this blog post a few weeks ago. If you are a mother or ever plan to be a mother, I suggest reading it. Heck, if you’re a woman, I suggest reading it. It was beautifully written and full of truth!
5. This commercial gets me EVERY. single. time.
6. Remember when I said I started running again? Um yeah … I kind of fell off that train again. I have no excuse. I’m just seriously lacking in motivation right now. My bed is just too darn comfortable at 6am!
7. Addie’s sheets always look clean, until I take a picture of her in her crib.
Yikes! They were subsequently changed immediately! That girl spits up constantly!
8. I’ve been snacking on these cookies all week. You know that if you make a whole batch of cookie dough, you can freeze it for later use, right? I always form my dough in to balls and put them on a cookie sheet in the freezer. After maybe 15 minutes or so, I take them off the sheet and stick them in a Ziplock freezer bag. Then I can make as few (or as many) as I’d like when the craving hits! This has definitely been a chocolate kind of week. (But really, what week isn’t?)
Well that’s all I have for you today, my friends! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Question for ya …
If you did watch the Big Brother finale, were you pleased with the final results?
Any commercials make you cry?
Please don’t tell me I’m the only one!
What are you up to this weekend?